-->

Sample Text

I collect:
Italian stamps (since 1960 only if new);
Worldwide stamps issued before 1960, with particular interest in the former colonies;
... and all the ones I like
I am looking for my themes:

1949 UPU 75th anniversary
1935 Silver Jubilee Gerge V
1953 Coronation of Elizabeth II
British royal visits - (only until the early 60s)

I'd like to hear your opinion. Thank you all.

Translate

Blogroll

1950 - The 50th Anniversary of Forestry Service



In June 1862 pursuant to a Spanish Royal Decree, was created the first forestry service in the Philippines, the "Inspeccion General de Montes". On April 14, 1900, the U.S. military governor in the Philippines is the General Order No. 50, renamed him into the Bureau of Forestry. 
The Bureau of Posts issued a set of two stamps commemorating the Bureau of Forestry on its 50th anniversary, April 14, 1950. Featured on the stamps is an engraving of the native Red Lauan tree, a valuable export timber.

No comments:

Post a Comment