-->

Sample Text

I collect:
Italian stamps (since 1960 only if new);
Worldwide stamps issued before 1960, with particular interest in the former colonies;
... and all the ones I like
I am looking for my themes:

1949 UPU 75th anniversary
1935 Silver Jubilee Gerge V
1953 Coronation of Elizabeth II
British royal visits - (only until the early 60s)

I'd like to hear your opinion. Thank you all.

Translate

Blogroll

Cook Islands 1935 - George V Silver Jubilee

 South Pacific Ocean, northeast of New Zealand. Became a British protectorate in 1888 and then went to New Zealand in 1901. Remained a New Zealand protectorate until 1965 and then took the current form of self-government. Are in fact largely independent, but are still officially considered to be under the sovereignty of New Zealand.

Cook Islands 1935 - George V Silver Jubilee
25th anniv. of the accession to the throne of George V

No comments:

Post a Comment