-->

Sample Text

I collect:
Italian stamps (since 1960 only if new);
Worldwide stamps issued before 1960, with particular interest in the former colonies;
... and all the ones I like
I am looking for my themes:

1949 UPU 75th anniversary
1935 Silver Jubilee Gerge V
1953 Coronation of Elizabeth II
British royal visits - (only until the early 60s)

I'd like to hear your opinion. Thank you all.

Translate

Blogroll

Netherlands 1945 Child Care

Netherlands is a Member State of the European Union located in Western Europe and constitutes the main part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands which also includes three other constituent nations consist of the Caribbean islands of Aruba, Curacao and Sint Maarten. They had a vast colonial empire in the seventeenth century, at the time of its greatest expansion, made them the most powerful state in the world in commerce and capitalism.

Netherlands 1945 Child Care

 1945 Child Care

No comments:

Post a Comment