-->

Sample Text

I collect:
Italian stamps (since 1960 only if new);
Worldwide stamps issued before 1960, with particular interest in the former colonies;
... and all the ones I like
I am looking for my themes:

1949 UPU 75th anniversary
1935 Silver Jubilee Gerge V
1953 Coronation of Elizabeth II
British royal visits - (only until the early 60s)

I'd like to hear your opinion. Thank you all.

Translate

Blogroll

Hungary - 1956 Olympic Games

Hungary is situated in the center of continental Europe and is free access to the sea. Become a Roman province, later was occupied by various peoples of Eurasia, including the Hungarians who settled there from 896. In 1000 he became a kingdom and converted to Christianity. Joined the Austrian Empire in 1697, in 1918, with the dissolution of the Empire (after the defeat in World War I), Hungary was proclaimed a republic.

Hungary - 1956 Olympic Games

1956 Olympic Games 
Melbourne, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment