-->

Sample Text

I collect:
Italian stamps (since 1960 only if new);
Worldwide stamps issued before 1960, with particular interest in the former colonies;
... and all the ones I like
I am looking for my themes:

1949 UPU 75th anniversary
1935 Silver Jubilee Gerge V
1953 Coronation of Elizabeth II
British royal visits - (only until the early 60s)

I'd like to hear your opinion. Thank you all.

Translate

Blogroll

Bermuda - 1946 - WW II victory

The Bermudas or Somers Isles, is a British overseas territory in the North Atlantic. It was discovered in 1505 by a Spanish sea captain and became a British colony in 1707. Bermuda obtained internal autonomy in 1968.

Bermuda - 1946 - WW II victory - British Omnibus


In 1946 in the British Empire are issued stamps to celebrate 
the end of World War II and the return of peace


No comments:

Post a Comment