-->

Sample Text

I collect:
Italian stamps (since 1960 only if new);
Worldwide stamps issued before 1960, with particular interest in the former colonies;
... and all the ones I like
I am looking for my themes:

1949 UPU 75th anniversary
1935 Silver Jubilee Gerge V
1953 Coronation of Elizabeth II
British royal visits - (only until the early 60s)

I'd like to hear your opinion. Thank you all.

Translate

Blogroll

Argentina - 1956 - New provinces.

Argentina is a country in South America. European explorers arrived in 1516. Spain established a permanent colony in 1580 where today stands Buenos Aires. In 1806-1807 the British Empire launched two invasions against Buenos Aires, but the people rejected both attempts. Formal independence from Spain was declared in 1816.

Argentina - 1956 - Elevation of the territories of La Pampa, Pena Chaco  and Misiones to provinces.
1956 - Elevation of the territories of La Pampa, Pena Chaco 
and Misiones to provinces.

No comments:

Post a Comment