-->

Sample Text

I collect:
Italian stamps (since 1960 only if new);
Worldwide stamps issued before 1960, with particular interest in the former colonies;
... and all the ones I like
I am looking for my themes:

1949 UPU 75th anniversary
1935 Silver Jubilee Gerge V
1953 Coronation of Elizabeth II
British royal visits - (only until the early 60s)

I'd like to hear your opinion. Thank you all.

Translate

Blogroll

Fernando Po - 1960 Stamp Day

Bioko is an island of Equatorial Guinea off the west coast of Africa known, in the colonial period, with the name of Fernando Po, in honor of the Portuguese navigator who discovered it in 1472. In 1778, in exchange for some territorial gains on the Continent American, Queen of Portugal ceded to Spain who made it a colony and then the Spanish province in Africa (1959-1968), Spanish Equatorial Region known as Spanish Guinea.

Fernando Po - 1960 Stamp Day

 1960 Stamp Day

No comments:

Post a Comment