-->

Sample Text

I collect:
Italian stamps (since 1960 only if new);
Worldwide stamps issued before 1960, with particular interest in the former colonies;
... and all the ones I like
I am looking for my themes:

1949 UPU 75th anniversary
1935 Silver Jubilee Gerge V
1953 Coronation of Elizabeth II
British royal visits - (only until the early 60s)

I'd like to hear your opinion. Thank you all.

Translate

Blogroll

Cayman Islands 1959 Granting of a new constitution

The Cayman Islands are a British overseas territory, three islands in the western Caribbean Sea. Britain took formal control of the Cayman Islands, along with Jamaica in 1670, and continued to govern as part of the colony of Jamaica until 1962, when they became a separate Crown Colony



1959 
Granting of a new constitution
Arms of Cayman Islands
Complete Set

No comments:

Post a Comment